- 7 new liquefied natural gas (LNG) plants including the North West Shelf, Pluto and Bayu Undan.
- Australia is set to become the world’s second largest LPG exporter.
- Skilled workers will be needed to fill these roles!
Projected Employment Level Increase:
- 2014-2015 → 5823 new jobs
- 2015-2016 → 5440 new jobs
- 2016-2017 → 3318 new jobs
- 2017-2018 → 2543 new jobs
That’s a projected demand of 17,124 new workers by 2018.
WHAT WE PROVIDE TO CLIENTS WHO MAY BE UNHAPPY WITH A CANDIDATE:
Future Path Finders are providing a 100% client satisfaction Guarantee on selected candidates. Our guarantee ensures that up to $5,000 worth of mobilisation and on-boarding costs are reimbursed in the event that the client is not satisfied with the candidates performance.
Reimbursement of costs may include:
- PPE and other material
- Mobilisation to site
- Site inductions
- Additional tickets and licenses in order to facilitate the role
” It’s just one of the many ways we ensure our candidates have an leading edge on the competition”